Monday, January 3, 2011

Chapter 3

Camerson’s vehicle pulled into December’s drive way. He called her cellular device. December’s phone rang inside her jeans pocket, she reached in and grabbed her phone and looked at the caller id, it was Camerson. Her heart felt like it was gonna beat out of her chest, as she hit the answer key on her ringing phone. “..Hi Camerson.” was all she got out. “Ms.Juliet, are you going to keep a date waiting in your driveway?” Camerson was saying this with a smile, she could already tell. She went to the window and moved the curtain, there he was in his black Ferrari waving up at her. “I’ll be right there, let me grab my camera.” Faster than the speed of light she was down the stairs, out the door and into his car. She had never been in the inside of his car, and she just admired it. Not just because it was a VERY expensive car, but because she was in his presence.
“Hey beautiful, ready to go?” Camerson said with his dazzling eyes looking down at her. “Yeah” was all December could choke out. Camerson then backed out of the drive way and was heading down Maple street. They sat in silence for a minute. “…you think I’m beautiful?” December started flushing beat read. “indeed, fair maiden.” December loved how Camerson had always used words like maiden, it was so romantic, even though it just simply means an unmarried woman, but the thought of such a pretty word made her blissful inside. She bit her lip, an old habit she did when she was nervous.
They arrived in the woods. Parking by a limp looking tree that looked dreadfully old. Camerson got out of the car and was rushing to get to the other side to open the door for December. December was caught off guard. “Why thank you kind sir.” Camerson giggled. “You are very welcome madam.” She took her hand in his to let him help pull herself out of the sports vehicle. After out they just stood there with there hands intertwined. Then suddenly they both realized it and released each others hands slowly. “So why did you want to bring me to these beautiful woods again?” December was finding herself lost in his eyes. “Well, I knew you liked taking photography and I thought you’d like to come here to take it.” She knew she had forgotten something before she left. “Oh Shoot! I forgot my camera.” Camersons face lit up, with disappointment but yet excitement at the same time, he was afraid that she’d just want to go home, and he was excited because he thought she just might want to stay here anyways. “Oh. Well, do you want to walk around a bit?” December replied with a smile “Most certainly.” They started walking and they both had somehow found each others fingers, interlock them to make one. This sent shivers down Decembers spine. It was getting kind of dark, with the sun setting. They walked to the creek that was what there town was proudly named after and sat down on the cool green grass. Looking up at the sunset through the trees. “It’s…” “Beautiful” Camerson had finished for her. She lay her head on his shoulder as she felt an arm around her waist. They listen to the sounds all around them, the birds chirping, the water in the creek hitting rocks, the wind blowing through December’s hair.
Then the sun was starting to set more making it darker. December wished this moment would last forever, but she knew it couldn’t. She raised her head off of his shoulder and felt her body pull itself off the ground to leave Camerson still sitting there. She gave him a hand as to help pull him up. He looked up at her and seen her smile, and took his hand in hers and let her help him up.
She searched for his hand but it was already being found in hers. They started to walk back to his car so they wouldn’t get lost when it got dark. The wind blew making December shiver. She prayed that Camerson didn’t see her do so but he did and was then releasing her hand and putting his black leather jacket over her shoulders, she put her arms in it and took his hand again. Just as they got to the car Camerson stopped and looked at her. “What are you staring at?” She couldn’t help but grin at him. “Just this stunning, breath taking, girl in front of me, whom I really enjoy being with and want to be with forever more. A girl that I can’t help but to love the way she laughs, the way she smiles, the cute little facial expressions she uses to express herself, and her lovely personality that seizes my heart.” December was amazed at what these words, these picturesque words that were being said to her ears.
“A girl that I want to kiss.” Camerson didn’t have to wait forever December was already leaning in and touching her lips to his. Her arms were now around his neck and her fingers were brushing over his hair as he held her close to him around her waist. The most passionate kiss December and Camerson themselves had ever experienced. They drew back from there kissing. December still had her eyes closed, she was afraid that if she opened them it would all just be a dream, but she had to. She slightly opened her eyes to see Camerson doing the same thing. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks and she said “Did you really mean all those things about me?” Her smile was true as he knew because it reached golden orange colored eyes. “Yes, I did.” he paused. “ I have liked you ever since I have layed my eyes on you December Rayne Forkley, and I have always dreamt of this very moment that we just shared. “ Decembers mind couldn’t take in any of this, she was speechless with tears in her eyes. They drifted down her cheek. Camerson caught it like it was the most precious thing in the world. “Oh dear what have I done? Whats wrong December, was it something I said?” Camerson felt as if someone were dieing here right in front of his very eyes. He hated seeing her cry. “It’s everything you said, I have felt like that for you for all this time too, I was just to blinded to see that you might care for me too. I have never wanted anything more than to be with you.” December was saying this over sniffling and tears running to her mouth. The tears were of pure ecstasy. Camerson looked into those tear filled eyes and kissed found his lips on hers once more.
After they drew apart from the miraculous kiss he was now holding her, his arms around her body as if he was afraid she was going to get away from him. December had her head buried in between his neck and shoulder and her arms wrapped around him.
This was the happiest moment of her life. Camerson whispered in her ear “December.” She was suddenly awoken from her daze. “Yes?” Camerson took a breath. “What would you say if I wanted you to be my girlfriend?” December looked up at him and she just simply said “ I would wrap my arms around you like this, and tell you I’d be honored to be your girlfriend.” December had never heard herself so confident. After three years of waiting it was finally happening, he was hers and she was his. “Well that’s good, because I would be honored to have you as my girlfriend.” He took her hand and led her to the front of his car, where they laid and looked up at the stars. Hand in hand. When December heard herself whisper “ I love you Camerson.” When she heard Camerson giggle she thought she would regret it but then his voice cut into her thoughts and he said “December Rayne Forkley, I am utterly in love with you as well.” They just laid there until it was time to go. The couple was in the car and already down the road. Camerson pulled into the driveway and cut the engine. “ I really had fun Delilah.” December didn’t know why but she found it adorable when he called her this.
“I did to.” He leaned in for a meaningful kiss. There lips touched, at the touch there lips started dancing. She had to pull away, she knew that if she sat here and kissed him she would do it all night long. She kissed him on the cheek and said “Goodbye my love, tomorrow awaits us.” Camerson beamed “So it shall.” December was up to the door when she heard his car drive away.

No comments:

Post a Comment